CABLE KEEPER™ Installation Instructions – 8/1/19
The Cable Keeper was designed to fit into most Airwall tracks for the purpose of keeping lightweight cable inside tracks and out of site.
Dimensions: 2-5/8″ x 1-7/8″
Each run of cable to be held in track must start and end with a Titan Airwall hanger properly installed to cable.
- Install Titan Airwall hangers at the start and end of the cable run – The cable will run over the top of the hanger in the track and be secured to the eyebolt attached to the Titan Airwall Hanger.
- As the cable is placed into the track, install a Cable Keeper in the track underneath the cable to support the cable in the track.
- The Cable Keeper is angled in and laid flat on the interior of track.
- The cable should always rest inside the track on top of the Cable Keeper.
- Along the cable run in the track, properly install a Titan Airwall Hanger at intervals of double the ceiling height to the floor [i.e. Every 20 feet for 10 foot ceiling])
- Installer should follow this procedure along the length of the cable run installing Cable Keeper every 24” inches on center & Titan Airwall hangers should be installed at intervals described above
- Do not install in soffits
- Do not exceed cable weight of Two (2) lbs per linear foot. Not designed for heavy cables.